Senior Sales Consultant
Reassured is one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers, specialising in finding the most suitable life insurance cover for our customers, whatever their needs. We make it easy for our customers to find and set up their ideal life insurance policy, giving them peace of mind that their families are protected.
Having been ranked amongst "The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For" in 2015 and 2016, we offer fantastic benefits to our employees, including exciting monthly incentives, market-leading training and a commitment to personal development, with plenty of opportunities for career progression.
Having firmly established ourselves as a leading insurance broker in the UK, we are continuing to grow and have ambitious plans for the future. As part of this growth, we are looking for target driven and customer focussed Senior Sales Consultants to join our team in Sale, Manchester and further drive the success of our business.
The role will be part of an experienced team of life insurance sales consultants who make outbound calls to a warm database of clients, with the objective of providing a range of appropriate insurance products on a non-advised basis. As an insurance broker with access to the whole of the market, sales consultants are expected to be highly professional, tenacious and compliant at all times.
- Maximise the potential of every lead received and overcome objections
- Conduct a robust fact find with each client, ensuring the correct product is presented
- Offer a range of products which are suitable for the clients and their budget
- Maintain a high standard of compliance at all times
- Manage a pipeline of business effectively
- Communicate clearly and precisely to the customers
- Work towards and ultimately achieve the targets set by the line manager
- Use questioning and listening skills when understanding the customer’s needs
- Utilise the calling technology provided, with a minimum of 4 hours call requirement
- Be polite and represent the business respectfully
- Work towards personal goals and ambitions set in 121 meetings
- Carry out other responsibilities set out by management
- Always be punctual and respectful of other employees
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, passionate about sales and ensure that outstanding sales results are achieved on a daily basis. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
- Some experience as an outbound sales consultant, ideally with experience of the insurance sector, is essential
- Educated to GCSE level, with A-C grades in Maths and English
- Experience of working to and achieving targets
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £25k-£35k Basic / £38k-£65k OTE