To develop and introduce new manufacturing processes, equipment and facilities in order to increase capacity and throughput, improve safety and product quality and reduce manufacturing costs.
A prestigious automotive manufacturing business who are at the beginning of an exciting new development plan.
- To understand, define and specify requirements
- To identify and assess potential suppliers
- To negotiate and agree costs within budget targets
- To develop capital expenditure requests and plans
- To identify waste and opportunities for cost reductions
- To develop solutions for removing waste and cost
- To understand and assess the requirements for new or improved manufacturing processes, equipment and facilities
- Degree or HNC in relevant engineering discipline, or qualified by experience
- At least 5 years relevant experience including excellent manufacturing engineering experience
- Ideally experience with TS 16949
- Proficient with AutoCad or similar drafting package
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and looking to progress
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78949534