SF Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work for our well established client to be based in Nottingham. The purpose of the role is to help ensure the financial integrity of organisation and the accurate and timely reporting of the financial information to all Company and Group stakeholders.
- Timely completion of the Management accounts on a monthly basis including all Company and Group reporting requirements
- Timely completion and review of the Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Completion of all Half and Full Year Group statutory reporting requirements and dealing with the Groups external auditors
- Introduction and running of full cost centre accounting for the organisations Department Heads
- Responsibility for the Customer Rebates - ensuring all rebates are correctly accounted for, correctly settled and all procedures are followed
- Assisting with annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Supporting the development of junior staff
- Owner of 'Internal Financial Controls' (IFCs) document and ensuring all policies and procedures are fully documented and adhered to
Are you part qualified or a finalist looking for that next step up within your finance career. If this sounds like the role for you please apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78925515