IVA On-Boarding Advisor
Here at Freeman Jones we are currently recruiting for a number of IVA On-Boarding Advisors to join our New Business team. The IVA On-boarding Advisors are responsible for ensuring that customers who are either introduced to the Insolvency Businesses ‘in contemplation of an Insolvency Appointment’ from a third party or make an enquiry via websites and progress where agreeable onto an accepted legally binding solution.
This is expected to be done in line with our values, providing excellent customer service and adhering to all relevant regulatory requirements. The IVA On-Boarding Advisors will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- From the generated enquiry, engage with the potential customers and understand their personal situation to determine their financial history and how they have arrived at their current situation
- Complete comprehensive fact find with potential customers in order to determine their needs and requirements
- Complete an accurate financial statement through the use of effective questioning techniques
- Assess the full range of Insolvency options available to the potential customer and provide fair and balanced views on all appropriate insolvency solutions that could assist the potential customer now or in the future, these include; Individual Voluntary Arrangement’s, Bankruptcy, Debt Relief Orders,
- Confirm with customer their personal details and values of any assets and ensuring they are aware of how they will be treated during the term of the arrangement.
We are looking for people for the long term, who are genuinely interested in building a career within a large and established financial service organisation. You should be able to fully understand our varied product range, and have the ability to articulate this complex information to customers at all levels. Above all, you must be customer focused and consistently promote the best outcomes for our clients via the advice that you provide; we are looking for the highest calibre candidates in order to offer our clients a genuine advisory service that they can trust.
Successful candidates will benefit from gaining a genuine career opportunity with real chance for skill, as well as salary advancement; the first of which will be a rise in basic remuneration after successful completion of company accreditation (expected by month 3). You will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, as recognised via our consistent performance on the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For survey and our Investors in People accreditation. As well as the extensive initial training you will receive, your career will grow as we offer the chance and support for you to gain professional, industry relevant, qualifications. Successful Insolvency On Boarding Advisors can expect the following:
- Initial basic salary of £24,000 (Level 1), rising to £27,000 (expected by month 3) after completion of initial training programme/accreditation to get to a Level 3 Advisor
- Further chance for salary and career advancement as you develop within Gregory Pennington
If you think you have the right skills, drive and motivation to succeed in this role please apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78958936