We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join our large Telecommunications client based in Bristol.
Role: Financial Analyst
Contract: 12 Months (Possibility of extension)
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Senior Delivery Analyst and Finance Manager within the RAN delivery programme.
- This will include but not be limited to data collection, data separation, data manipulation and data modelling to meet the reporting requirements of the programme team.
- Assisting with preparation of detailed, bespoke programme reports
- Managing and assisting the Finance Manager with monthly auditing requirements in terms of site analysis documentation
- Assisting the wider team with any additional data administrative tasks as and when needed
- Automation of reporting
- Po Raising
- Vendor Reconciliations
- Budget management support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (2.1 or above preferred)
- Commercially oriented and understands the importance of meeting project deadlines / KPI's
- Able to handle responsibility of delivering own work within the freedom of a small team
- Strong interest in technology and able to work with and manipulate data. Extensive Experience of Advanced Excel a must
- Excellent Time Management Skills good understanding of Data Analysis Techniques and Principles
- Travel will be required weekly
- Report creation in Excel
- Mobile industry background preferred
- SAP (If possible)