Job Title: CLAIMS SPECIALIST ADVISOR
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £17,000 - £26,000
Working Hours: Full-time
Starting: New Year
Working for one of the UK's leading insurance companies, based in modern offices in Manchester City Centre. A renowned company with a great reputation, progression opportunities and plenty of benefits.
* Dealing with all aspects of third party claims and handling personal injury
* Pursue recovery of the insured and uninsured losses for the customer in disputed cases
* Act as a referral point for Advisors and Specialists.
* Mitigating losses, negotiating and controlling costs to achieve agreed targets.
* Working closely with third parties, external organisations and agencies
* Achieve settlement deadlines and targeted productivity
For the position of a Claims Handler we are looking for the following experience:
* Detailed knowledge of third party claims handling/personal Injury file handling
* Experience within the insurance industry (preferred not essential)
* Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service/sales
* Proven ability of working towards targets and KPI's
* Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
* A strong team player
Apply online now, or for further information call Isabel on (0161) (835) (8348)
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Sales, Call Centre, Customer Service, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales, Telesales,
Location - Manchester, City Centre, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, North west,
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78464585