We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a finance team set within an established international law firm. With 21 global offices and over 1000 staff, people are key to their success, which is why is they have won many awards including International Law Firm of the Year.
They have an excellent benefits package that includes the following; 25 days holiday, subsidised restaurant, generous pension, enhanced maternity & paternity pay and corporate sports club rates.
- Providing support to the Credit Control Supervisor as required
- Communicate debtor information to Partners and Fee Earners
- Maintaining internal records relating to matters of credit control matter
- Track and follow up on outstanding Client debt
- Ensure that all processes are performed in compliance with SARs
- Contribute to internal review of policies and know-how for capturing market information from file inception through to recovery.
- Responding to Client
- Ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
- At least 2 years experience as a Credit Controller within the legal sector
- Previous experience with ARCS/Aderant Expert
- Knowledge of solicitor working practices and SARs
- Confident and demonstrates initiative
- Strong numerical skills, with a good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator and team player
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963817