Accounts Senior - Leading Firm of Accountants
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Senior to join this growing firm. The firm needs someone who is responsible and can work autonomously as well as part of a team You will work alongside the partners and have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the business. Working with Limited companies as well as sole traders there is an opportunity to develop close working relationships with clients and other team members in providing an exemplarily service
- Preparation of accounts from incomplete records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Corporation and Personal Tax
- VAT Returns
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- ACCA/ACA studier /Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Good knowledge of computerised accounting packages incl Sage Ln 50 and Iris
- Good Microsoft Excel experience
- Self motivated
Does this opportunity match your career aspirations? If so please apply by sending your CV in the first instance. I look forward to hearing from you.
Not What You Were Looking For?
If this opportunity doesn’t quite hit the mark but you have practice experience and would like to investigate alternatives please contact us. You can send your CV to this job or Link In with me - Tim Lamey.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialised Public Practice recruitment business and this represents just one of our many assignments. We specialise in:
- Accounts, Audit and Business Assurance
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success story.