We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Finance Analyst for one of the most people centric businesses in Northampton.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to grow and build on their existing commercial and analytical skills. You will be working for one of the most reputable businesses in Northampton. The working culture is second to none with great emphasis on progressing their people.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting senior Finance Business Partners and Operational colleagues.
- Preparation of daily and weekly sales reports
- Publication of KPI reports including sales by product category, accounts receivable and inventory.
- Timely completion of month end reporting procedures including accruals, prepayments, journal preparation and posting.
- Variance analysis of sales, gross margin and operating expenses.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Strong Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. The salary on offer would be between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
If you would like to understand more about how you could fit the above opportunity and more about the organisational culture and brand then please reply with an up to date CV now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104284