Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000
OTE: Circa £40,000
I am currently recruiting for an electrical bias maintenance engineer, for a large food manufacturer organisation based in Cambridgeshire. The need to increase headcount is due to a fresh contract won in the final quarter of 2017 with one of the biggest supermarkets in the UK. This fresh production line is due to go live from the beginning of March, meaning at least 1 more maintenance engineer is required. The business is currently growing at a rapid rate and new senior roles are appearing constantly, meaning the company can accommodate a candidate who has aspirations to progress. The salary on offer is extremely competitive in the area and with countless amounts of overtime on offer for the successful maintenance engineer, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be of an electrical bias and have an electrical qualification
- Maintenance engineer must have previous manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer will conduct PPM's and reactive maintenance of the factory machinery
- Maintenance engineer must be comfortable working alone as well as in a team
- Electrical; 3phase, invertors, PLC's
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Rapidly expanding company
- Experienced, helpful and established team
- Internal & external training on offer
- Competitive salary and vast amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
Commutable from: Chatteris, Wisbech, March and Downham Market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78968368