Landfill Development Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Landfill Development Engineer for our client an environmental Waste management business. This is a permanent position with salary in the £40,000 to £50,000 range, based near Warrington. You will be an engineer with experience of design and construction of engineered containment landfills. You will be expected on occasions to travel to other regions in the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities of the Landfill Development Engineer role:
- This will be a varied role with the primary focus on the development, construction, operation, closure and remediation of landfill sites.
- Support to the mining and construction sectors.
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Site Investigations and monitoring
- Carry out Hydrogeological assessment
- Surface water management
The role will be a combination of project management and technical input
Skills and Experience required:-
- Knowledge of Earthworks engineering, Environmental Impact Assessment, Geosynthetic's design, Permit applications, Leachate & landfill gas management, Contract management, Geotechnics, Landfill remediation. Landfill operations and CAD / GIS
- Overseas experience an advantage, not an essential
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience of construction contracts (ICE / NEC), planning and environmental regulatory
- Current health & safety legislation.
- Applicants should have between 5 and 15 years experience of landfill engineering
- degree qualified as a civil engineer, geotechnical engineer or other related subject.
- Membership or chartership with a relevant professional body would be an advantage.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team for further information for the Landfill Development Engineer role. Quote Job Ref 78
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79004830