This is a global and industry leading business, which employees close to 15,000 people and prides themselves on delivering a first-class service. Based out of their office in Uttoxeter, they now require an individual with finance experience to join their firm on a permanent basis.
This opportunity up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
As a Credit Controller you will report into the Assistant Financial Controller and be responsible for ensuring sales ledger debt is collected in line with relevant payment terms whilst building relationships with customers.
- Investigate outstanding debt
- Maintain Balance sheet reconciliations
- Deal with cash allocation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve any queries in a timely manner
- Work with the sales team to drive down over due debt
- Build and maintain relationships
- Produce overdue reports
- Pick up other ad hoc work and projects
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working within a Credit Control environment or other finance role
- Confident communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- IT literate including Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical / analytical skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Always looking to exceed expectation
- Team player
If this Credit Controller role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001920