Claims Handler x 2
Claims Handler - Newcastle - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Crawford & Company are renowned for their claims management expertise. They work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm for service excellence and to jointly focus on what matters most to our customers. Their great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and they are now seeking like-minded claims professionals who share their passion and will excel in their work.
They are now looking for an experienced Claims Handler to join their ARIEL team (Agricultural, Rural Industries and Estate Losses) who are a dedicated team dealing with claims and estate losses in the rural farming communities. The role will be based in their Newcastle office and you will be assisting the adjusters with management of their case files by progressing claims in a timely proactive manner. In return they offer 22 days holiday, competitive salary, Monday to Friday working hours, company pension and save a as you earn scheme.
You must have insurance claims experience for this role.
- Case ownership, dealing with claims from beginning to end, referring upwards to Adjusters in accordance with licensing levels.
- Reviewing cases in a proactive manner and taking action to move claims forward, referring where necessary to Adjusters
- Dealing with telephone queries and pro-actively looking at all opportunities to progress the file and adhering to service level agreements.
- Reviewing files and translating information to enable efficient processing of invoices, both interim and finals,
- Contribute to the productivity targets through the effective planning and allocation of new and existing instructions.
- Assist Adjuster in their day to day activities as requested.
- Ensure the above are carried out professionally and in line with KPI’s and SLA’s.
- To achieve required levels of productivity and quality
- Maintains an awareness of Business Continuity Management Programme and role within it.
- Aptitude for delivery of first rate customer service
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Competent use of technology.
- Understands and implement principles of delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Understands and meets KPI’s and SLA's
- Knowledge of Domestic, Commercial & Agricultural Insurance practices.
- Knowledge and awareness of FCA procedures and TCF initiative.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- Insurance Qualifications are desirable
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, demonstrated by appropriate qualifications.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel would be advantageous
Please apply if you have the relevant experience required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79084333