Italian or French Credit Controller - Temporary to Permanent
Can you speak Italian and/or French and looking for a new role within credit control.
Our client are within the Technology sector and looking for an Italian or French speaker to work on a European ledger on a temp to perm basis.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Customer contact by phone, email or letter to ensure the collection of debt.
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Building customer relationship.
- Aged debt analysis and reporting
- Proactively maintaining a clean and up to date ledger
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Working towards a multiple targets to ensure optimum collections linked to bonuses
- Ad hoc tasks
- Processing debit/credit card payments
- Making decisions on when to release new orders or put them on hold based on client debt status
The successful candidate will have some collections or credit control experience and be able to able to speak either French or Italian.
£21,000 - £23,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78978485