Based in south Bristol, my client is looking for a part-qualified Financial Accountant to join their large finance team in Bristol.
This permanent role is an excellent opportunity for any studying accountant who is looking for a role that give them future progression.
My client is a large business based in south Bristol.
The successful Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the accurate production of the balance sheet, ensuring strong reconciliations are maintained.
- Supporting the operations of the business in achieving strong financial controls.
- Supporting the Head of Finance in the preparation and development of the finance reports that are presented to the the Board
- Responsible for the production of cost saving plans.
- Supporting the Head of Finance through the annual External Audit.
- Implement and monitor the scheme of delegation, financial policies and financial instructions.
The successful Financial Accountant will ideally:
- Be actively studying an accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Have a proven track record in a similar role
- Have advanced Excel skills and strong attention to detail
A competitive salary of up to £35,000 is on offer, plus great benefits and full study support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78904716