**Exceptional Financial Accountant to start 2018**
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leading fortune 500 business based in Tamworth to appoint a Qualified Financial accountant to the team.
This is a permanent opportunity paying £40,000-£45,000 per annum + Benefits and would ideally suit a newly qualified accountant either from practice or industry (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
The role will include ownership of the total overheads number, responsible for all P&L and balance sheet accounts linked to the overheads. You will also be the go to person for all overhead explanation and analysis.
Principle Accountability Financial Accountant
- Ownership of all aspects of overhead cost accounting, both P&L and balance sheet including: Employment and T&S, Logistics, Property, Marketing, Information Technology
- Driving improvements in overhead cost accounting and reconciliations
- Ensuring team adherence to financial controls in a Sarbanes-Oxley environment
- Key player in preparation and transmission of month end, quarterly and annual reporting
- Management and development of two direct reports
- Liaison with external auditors as necessary
- Ad hoc support as required by the business
Skills and Experience
- Qualified chartered or certified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of 1 year post-qualification experience
- Superior Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prepared to be hands-on
This role really is an excellent opportunity to join a fortune 500 company that will offer genuinely career development and progression .
If you are a qualified accountant looking for a role in the new year that can really push your career forward in 2018 please do get in touch
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979317