Regional Sales Engineer UK North & Scotland
Job Title: Regional Sales Engineer UK North & Scotland
Salary: £35-45 DOE and commission
Benefits: Health Insurance, Company Car
Location: Working from home: Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, M6 corridor
Purpose of the Regional Sales Engineer UK North & Scotland:
Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of your sales territory.
To be responsible for developing sales to meet agreed company objectives.
To be a team player, show initiative and work effectively with the sales team and other company employees.
What your role as the Regional Sales Engineer will involve:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Carry out your duties in a cost effective manner
- Visit key suppliers to increase your knowledge on their products and services
Key Results Areas:
- Sales activity, demonstrations and orders.
- Development of sales across all Company product lines.
- Sales Growth and Profitability in line with plan.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Attain or exceed sales targets.
- Optimise field time by spending quality time
- Report to the Sales Manager on all aspects of sales pipeline and activities
- Create levels of activity that produce a return in enquiries, projects, demonstrations and orders.
- To maximise product awareness throughout your sales territory.
- Build a pipeline which will drive sales on a consistent monthly basis
Creating Value - Independently providing trusted products, services and solutions.
Our client's aim is to provide a comprehensive range of measurement and inspection systems, instruments and related services to manufacturing companies throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our client brings together a broad spectrum of equipment manufacturers from Europe, Japan, the USA and beyond, enabling users, specifiers and buyers to source the majority of their measurement and inspection needs from one supplier. Whether the requirement is for a micrometer or a fully automated CNC controlled Measuring System, they will have a solution to offer. In addition to standard equipment and systems, Our client is able to design and build bespoke measurement and inspection solutions for a wide range of applications. Related services include calibration, training and subcontract measurement are also provided.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Regional Sales Engineer role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79014543