New Management Accountant Role for SME in Rochdale (Reporting to the Managing Director)
Your new company
My exclusive client are an SME in the Rochdale area. They lie within the retail sector and due to growth, now require a management accountant in a newly created position. Aiming to improve the in house management information and partner with the Managing Director, this position will play a key role in streamlining the business with the view to growing it afterwards.
Your new role
The key responsibilities will be:
- Production and control of management accounts.
- Preparation of Monthly accounts and KPI's presented to the MD.
- Completion of Balance Sheet reconciliations to month end deadlines.
- Analysis of Monthly costs.
- Provide analytical information on operational performance to management as required.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and targets to identify trends.
- Raising of all invoices to customers and manage debt position.
- Make recommendations to the MD for the improvement of the business.
- Manage small finance team.
- Ad hoc finance queries.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, although QBE will be accepted by the client. You will have experience with all of the duties listed and ideally have experience within an SME. Lastly, you will need the ability to business partner employees throughout the business on a daily basis.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to work for a thriving SME with a clear vision for the future. Further, you will get to work closely with the Managing Director of a privately run business, which will aide decision making and allow you to have a real impact on the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78920953