Have you gained previous accounts experience within a firm of Chartered Accountants?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and expanding firm that have an excellent reputation with their clients across Wiltshire and Gloucestershire and further afield.
Due to successive growth of the company, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and focused qualified accountant who will work within a dynamic team and support the Partners within the practice.
The person they are looking for would ideally be an ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant who has previous accountancy practice experience. However, they will consider a QBE Accountant from practice.
Individuals must have a good knowledge of tax and be able to deliver their work quickly but with accuracy.
A competitive salary as well as support for further training and development will be available for the right individual.
Duties will include;-
* Preparation of annual accounts and personal tax returns
* Preparation of tax computations both personal and corporate and identify ways to help reduce tax
* Prepare and review management accounts for presentation to clients
* Review work prepared by colleagues and input to their improvement
* The knowledge to review and compile when required VAT and CIS submissions.
* Be open to the idea of networking to promote the business and services they offer.
* Ideally ACCA or CIMA qualified but will consider QBE individuals with previous practice experience
* Ideally proficient in the use of Sage, QuickBooks and Zero
* Car owner with the ability and willingness to travel on behalf of the company
* Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Possess a 'can do' attitude and retain a sense of humour!
* Experience of managing a team would be desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78509564