Leading the way in the provision of professional HR services to large corporate clients, AdviserPlus is a growing, vibrant company in Bromborough, Wirral. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and seek enthusiastic, flexible and motivated professional people.
- Track revenue through the month, liaising with the business and to ensure all fully accrued and billed
- Prepare day one monthly “Flash” result
- Prepare monthly management accounts comprising consolidated and company P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow – to a strict timetable and in an accurate manner.
- Prepare supporting schedules for monthly reporting pack including trends and graphs
- Prepare monthly P&Ls for clients and divisions (“Pillars”)
- Variance analysis of income, costs and KPIs to budget and/or reforecast for inclusion in monthly Finance Report and divisional Pillar reports.
- Support FC with presentations and Q&A at monthly Pillar Review Meetings
- Assist FC in producing the monthly rolling forecast
- Supervise banking, payments runs and credit control performed by these two reports
- 12 week rolling cash flow forecast
- Prepare year end schedules to support audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Support Financial Controller in the Budget process
- Ad hoc duties to support Financial Controller.
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048635