Financial Adviser - Leads and administration support
We are currently representing a prestigious wealth advice and investment management business, winners of numerous industry awards’ and recognised for their impeccable training and coaching towards chartered and other specialist advice exams has earned them a high retention rate with employees and admiration from clients.
Due to growth through acquisitions and an increase in client referrals through professional relationships that include prestigious Law and accountancy firms, the company is looking to attract Financial Planning Wealth Managers to work out of their modern offices across the UK. You will be responsible for managing your clients as well as bringing in new business through strong business generation skills.
Attention to detail and professionalism are key to our client’s success, they have always operated on a fee basis, have an in-house investment management team, and full support in the way of highly qualified paraplanners and administrators. They also remunerate their advisers in line with other professionals such as solicitors and accountants.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
- Financial planners with a minimum of level 4 diploma qualified and driven towards achieving Chartered if not already obtained.
- You will ideally have experience of fee based advice and knowledge of IHT, tax, Pensions and investments.
- You will be used to working with professional introducers and clients with investable assets of more than 100k.
- You need to be highly presentable and able to evidence previous success.
- CAS and SPS is required
- Those who have a client following or a business plan to attract high levels of business will be at an advantage and salary will reflect what you can bring to the business.
This is a position that requires high calibre Advisers, salary on offer is c£60k - £100k along with a generous list of benefits, including opportunity to achieve shares in the company.
Contact Frankie Pailing at Recruit UK to discuss this role in confidence.