Purchase Ledger Clerk
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing successful business that can offer an excellent career path in the future. They are also well known for looking after their staff from both a culture, working environment, social and benefits perspective.
The role is a sole role, it is a busy and varied Purchase Ledger position reporting to the Finance Manager. Duties will involve the following;
- Reconciling Monthly Statements.
- Preparing supplier payment runs.
- Posting Purchase Ledger invoices on to the system and then transferring to Sage.
- Taking supplier calls (chasing payments & dealing with invoice queries).
- Resolving invoice queries including liaison with other managers and departments.
- Posting employee expenses.
- Matching receipts to company credit card statements and posting onto Sage.
- Checking the nominal codes are correct on PL invoices (purchase order invoices and invoices without order numbers that need authorising).
- Dealing with the necessary administration and obtaining the managers signature on invoices that need authorising.
- Dealing with Ad-hoc accounts duties as and when required.
To apply for this position you need to have a minimum of 1 years purchase ledger experience and have used sage accounts package previously. You must also have excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise and manage your own work load, be pro-active and use your own initiative and work well under pressure and as part of a team.
If you feel this role would be suited to your skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78683842