Purchase Ledger Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Manager to head up a small finance team on a permanent basis.
As well as the day to day running of the department, you will also be responsible for assisting with projects and process improvements.
A well established business within the Leicestershire area, due to company growth they now require a Purchase Ledger Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a small team of Purchase Ledger Clerks
- Look into process improvements to drive efficiency
- Monthly payment runs
- Update payments in to cash flow reports
- Petty cash cheques
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash book
- Handle all escalated queries in professional and timely manner
- Experienced Purchase Ledger professional
- Team management
- Good knowledge of accounting systems
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79101419