Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)
BWSR are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who are a leading organisation within the UK, working with some of the top retailers, suppling fresh food on a daily basis to the nation. They have an excellent culture and work hard to enure they hire and retain the best staff available. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their professional career. The shift is 4 on 4 off and the earning potential is excellent.
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertaking installations & planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Timed served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing facility.
- 17th edition IEE wiring regs competent
- Extensive fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
To apply for this role please send your send your CV or call Tommy on 0141 272 8111 for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78978652