A Case Manager job in Brighton for over £41K
Hays Specialist Recruitment is now shortlisting applications to present, for consideration for interview, to The Pensions Regulator, which is situated in Brighton, East Sussex, as they seek to recruit a Case Manager to deliver effective case management in line with TPR objectives and values and to ensure collaboration with all stakeholders across TPR and externally. As part of the role you will be expected to visit employers across the country which could include overnight stays.
THERE ARE TWO VACANCIES AVAILABLE. ONE IS A PERMANENT JOB, AND ONE IS A 9 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT. PLEASE CLEARLY STATE ON YOUR APPLICATION WHICH ROLE(S) YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
- Provide professional, effective end to end case management on complex cases, ensuring a high level of stakeholder engagement, and ensuring prevent controls are implemented to stop future breaches/ high compliance risks occurring
- Ensure areas of risk are escalated
- Authorise the exercise of specific TPR statutory powers as delegated to case Managers within the schedule of delegations.
- Responsible for effective prioritisation and collaborative team working
- Provide effective knowledge management and sharing across team and with other areas of TPR
- Ensuring effective communication at all levels
- Responsible for ad hoc project work, as required
- Responsible for ensuring own e-PDP completed
Essential and Desirable criteria
- An accredited investigator or equivalent qualification
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a related discipline
- Good operational knowledge and solid proven experience of conducting and managing criminal or regulatory investigations, and undertaking deterrence, detection and preventive work gained from working with another civil regulator or investigatory body.
- Proven investigation skills including investigative interviewing, evidence gathering, case management and giving evidence in court/ formal proceedings, as well as a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of PACE, CPIA, RIPA, POCA, DPA and HRA
- Understanding of the Pensions Act 2008 and corresponding regulations, as well as the powers and legal requirements that are relevant from the pensions legislation
- Excellent technical knowledge of pensions issues
- Full Driving licence and willingness to drive to conduct employer visits when required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78993003