Our client is a very established manufacturing company based in the Walsall area and due to their continued success Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Maintenance Engineer.
We are seeking candidates with mulit-skilled maintenance experience with electrical bias. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a superb package including excellent basic salary, hours of work and generous annual leave entitlement. Relavant training will be provided.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for undertaking planned and reactive maintenance duties. The role will mainly involve installation, service, maintenance and repair of CNC machines and lathes.
Duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Implement TPM schedule and reactive maintenance requirements
- CNC machine fault find, repair, service and maintenance
- Machine installation and assist with commissioning
- Maintain machinery including hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gearboxes, pumps
- Electrical maintenance including 3 phase, inverters, relays, sensors and contactors
- PLC fault find and repair
Applicants will have extensive electrical and mechanical maintenance engineering experience and candidates with previous experience in working in a CNC manufacturing and /or CNC field service engineering environment will have an advantage.
You will have electrical 17th edition certification and ideally you will have some PLC fault find repair or programming experience.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 40hrs - (Days 7.30am - 5pm + OT)
Excellent Basic salary + OT
33 days annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79033737