This business is one of the leading UK providers in their field, based in Harrogate, they have an excellent reputation in their market, and have recently experienced unprecedented growth.
The company have a offices based close to the centre of Harrogate, so is easily accessible by train or car, and they are currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing finance function.
Key duties will of the role will include:
- To prepare/review monthly management accounts within the reporting deadline.
- Manage the workflow and outputs from the Assistant Management Accountants
- To complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with preparation and production of budgets.
- To provide commercial guidance and support to the Budget holders across the business.
- Monthly variance analysis and reporting.
- To complete debtors reviews and reporting.
- Assistance with reviewing the monthly Finance reports.
- To assist with the Client's Annual Statutory Audits.
- Cashflow monitoring and control.
- To review and implement process improvements for the finance function/
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a good knowledge and previous experience in the production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
The business can offer:
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- Close to the train station
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78918930