Purchase Ledger Clerk
Excellent role for someone who has 1yr+ experience in Purchase Ledger and is looking for that step up.
My client is a leading FMCG company that are based in South West London near the station. They are looking to increase the size of the team and are currently recruiting for 2 Accounts Payable Clerks.
- Ownership of the Purchase ledger process and development within a transactional part of a fast moving business.
- Processing supplier invoices for a number of Group entities.
- Payment runs
- Paying Staff expenses
- Generating payments via BACS/CHAPS for approved invoices
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Ideally used SAP but not essential
- Strong communication skills and an ability to talk confidently in person and on the phone
- Good knowledge and understanding of Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78916500