Purchase Ledger Assistant
Our client, a consultancy providing a range of services to the automotive industry, is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant to take responsibility for the Purchase Ledger using initiative and having a systematic approach to the processing of invoices and out of pocket expenses.
Do you have a meticulously high level of attention to detail and can work under pressure?
If so, this varied role might be ideal for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
· Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
· Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
· Process business out of pocket expenses
· Analysing company credit cards
· Processing BACS payments
· Collate costings on particular programmes for Team Leaders and Directors
· Raising Associate purchase orders, checking price/days invoiced against the main training planner
Essential Knowledge and Experience
· A wealth of experience within a similar role
· Sage Line 50 Accounts
· Use of Excel at an intermediate level
· Use of Word at an intermediate level
· Data entry
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78966523