Test and Commissioning Engineer
Material Handling, Automated Machinery, Manufacturing, FMCG, Conveyors, BHS Systems.
Up too £50,000 - £55,000 per year with additional benefits.
Heathrow, West London.
Monday - Friday, days.
The role will be permanent and will provide career advancement opportunities. Attractive starting salary and a position within one of the worlds leaders in Material Handling.
- Main responsibility for the commissioning of the whole system
- Configuration and FAT test of system
- On site function and integration testing
- Coordination of subcontractor
- Be the daily point of contact for customers, project managers and subcontractors
- Report and follow up on open points
- Comfortable doing on-site software changes
- Fault finding ability
- Ensure implementation and handover of the final approved system
- Customer training
What we need from you;
- Proficient MS Office user
- You have a high level of IT and Network skills
- You have experience with Siemens S7, PLC controls
- You have basic mechanical knowledge and understanding
- You understand the functionality of the complete sortation system
- You are capable of handling the full responsibility of the commissioning
- Electrical background preferred / Similar roles in airports, logistics or material handling
- Ideally experience in commissioning of Baggage handling system
If you would like to be considered for the above position, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78930029