Multi-Skilled Mechanical Engineer
- Assist in erection, dismantling and storage of various amusement rides and equipment.
- Investigate equipment failures, difficulties and to diagnose faulty operation, and to repair accordingly.
- Work in a safe manner regarding self, work colleagues and members of the public, using all tools and equipment under health & safety regulations.
- Operations at times will include working at height using correct PPE and procedures.
- Maintain all work equipment and tools used.
- Continually monitor, appraise and test and certify Ride Operators in correct ride operation.
- Flexibility must be evident with regard to different types of work and duties that may be required.
Knowledge & Experience Required:-
- Principles of Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning- Engineering Principles of welding, milling, and turning- Hydraulics- Pneumatics- Power Transmission- Health & Safety
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78519960