- Finance Assistant
- We seek someone with experience working as an Finance Assistant
Our client is a highly successful retail business boasting a multimillion pound turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. Their facilities are based in Nottingham and have a bustling office full of ambitious individuals.
This is a temporary Finance Assistant role position for 12 weeks but our client is recruiting for this position on a permanent basis so will be a great opportunity to get in on a temp to perm basis!
- Sales invoices and subsequent credit control
- Purchase ledger life-cycle, from inputting supplier bills through to preparation of payment instructions
- Reconciliation of accounts to Trial Balance
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Inputting journals
- To assist the Financial Controller with all transnational accounting duties as well as taking on additional month-end responsibilities
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Finance Assistant role previously
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a 12 week period. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. The client is paying between £9 and £11 per hour dependent on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79047733