Integreon is a trusted provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to discerning professionals, including law firms and corporate law departments, leading corporations, financial services organisations and professional services firms.
Our 2,000+ associates work globally to support our demanding clients, in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, discovery, legal process outsourcing (LPO), operating model transformation and back office redesign. We also excel in business support services such as IT, document processing, human resources and finance.
Act as an escalation point for all e-billing issues taking into account the legal / regulatory requirements, firm policy, as well as reputational and commercial conflict implications.
Manage the team responsible for submitting invoices via client portals, establishing E- billing procedures throughout the firm and setting up new E-billing arrangements.
Client Services Objectives
To work with your client counterpart to:
- Define and deliver the service outputs and outcomes required from the service line (there may be more than one out per service line)
- Define and document the end to end process flows and tooling required to deliver each documented output / outcome (SOPs, training materials, desktop guides and quick reference guide, and ideally service “user” guides: what will the partner / fee earner “get”)
- Agree service levels required and determine:
- The resources required to deliver to the required service levels
- How service levels will be monitored and reported
- How service lines will interface to avoid “gaps” in process / activity ownership
To work with your offshore counterpart to ensure that:
- Resources have documented processes to follow (and to agree a revision / change process)
- all resources are suitably trained both at commencement of employment and periodically thereafter
- resource levels are adequate for activity volumes and to alert Integreon Senior management where there is a shortfall or excess of capacity
- All risk team resources are properly billed
- Advised, consulted and engaged in managing changes to processes
To ensure that request to change process, products, procedures, output or outcomes are correctly tracked and controlled through a change control process.
To ensure that changes in process that have a resource or service level impact are discussed with the Integreon Account Director for the client.
That all line manager responsibilities of an Integreon manager (appraisal, absence management, work assignments etc.) are discharged in a timely fashion.
- The successful candidate will manage the people, processes and client interaction required to ensurewe are compliant with the client billing requirements.
- The manager will ensure all documentation and processes are documented and managed to provide the most efficient service to the business
- Ensure all processes and information is available to assist the fee earners and partners in ensuring their bills are compliant and can be submitted to the relevant client portals.
- Producing periodic reports on status.
- Provide tracking information and liaise with Partners and Fee Earners on progress of their invoices
- Onboarding new e-billed clients.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Able to meet the high standards of accuracy required.
- Able to work under time pressure demanded by tight deadlines.
- Desire to work in a team but also self-motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to provide direction to the delivery team as well as communicate directly with clients.
- Flexible, the ability to multi-task, and oversee multiple projects at any given time.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and think outside the box
- Must possess strong IT skills and have the ability to learn and to use new software quickly.
- Knowledge of legal billing systems desirable.
- Familiarity with LEDES templates desirable.
- Line management experience is essential
- Legal revenue control and/or billing background with proven experience in client facing responsibilities
- Proven research, reporting and analytical skills.
- Experience or knowledge of legal practice management systems such as Elite.
- Experience in creating training materials.
- Experience of working with a remote/offshore team desirable but not essential.
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Legal qualification desirable but not essential
- Managing company risk qualifications or courses desirable
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78997616