Senior Software Engineer
Our client is a leading online technology company with their tech office based in the Cambridge City Centre. They have a brand new requirement for a Senior Software Engineer to spend majority of the time in hands-on software engineering role, but also collaborate with the crew leaders to build the team while promoting quality and assurance on the company experience
You will provide coaching and mentoring to more junior members of the team. By adapting your mentoring approach to suit individuals, you'll inspire them to emulate your pragmatic approach, your eye for detail and passion for delivering quality code
- Full Stack Engineer with focusing on solution design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Contributing the the overall delivery of software products/components while working in collaboration with product and other teams.
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure well integrated solutions.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; driving new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Mentoring and raising the game of your teammates.
- Fully participating in the Agile process including speaking up and raising your opinion
- Web development experience with MV* frameworks (React a plus);
- Design and development of RESTful API's with a good understanding of best practices;
- Strong attention to detail in both code quality and aesthetic UI presentation;
- Good understanding of HTTP
- Experience working in a startup/scale-ups with SaaS-based platforms and cloud technology
- Competitive salary package
- Open culture with strong links in the local tech community
- 25 days leave pa plus bank holidays
- Individual and family friendly HR policies.
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79098312