Our large multinational client is currently looking to recruit an Operator Maintainer for their factory based in Merthyr Tydfil.
Duties include: Operating, set-up and control of the roll forming machine with due regard to all relevant guidelines and practices. Taking responsibility for basic maintenance activities as necessary to optimise equipment and reduce production downtime. This position is Mon-Fri working 6am-2pm or 2pm-12am rotating weekly (this is flexible)
- Operate Roll forming machine to achieve daily manufacturing targets.
- Record all downtime accurately to enable analysis for continuous improvement.
- Provide on-line fault finding and repairs to the roll forming line within the Production area
- Forklift License (Counterbalance) preferable.
- Maintain documentary records relevant to all aspects of the job.
- Continually develop and improve process machinery performance and working practices within the scope of Production.
- Change tooling size & set up to meet production schedule.
- Work in close liaison with Production & Toolmakers.
- To Act in a safe manner and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the permit to work system.
- Flexibility is required in the performance of reasonable work needed by LLM which may not be detailed within this job description
- - If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please call or text 07928 579128 or send your CV to - info @linksrecruitment.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78974718