Purchase Ledger Clerk
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will take ownership of the Purchase Ledger function whilst working closely with the Management Accountant and Financial Controller to ensure the finance function runs smoothly.
I am delighted to be working with an excellent client of Page Group. Working in the Construction Industry, my client has a turnover of circa £20m, and is based on the outskirts of Ringwood.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing a large volume of invoices per day.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Petty cash.
- Any ad-hoc requests by the Senior Management Team.
To be successful in your application for the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will have:
- Experience working in Purchase Ledger.
- You will need to be comfortable and experienced in dealing with high volumes of invoices and pressured working environments.
- Experience with Sage is preferred but not essential, Sage 1000 is advantageous.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Annual salary of £22,000
- Excellent Benefits
- Early finish on Friday
- Opportunity to work closely with Management Accountant and Financial Controller.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78796211