Regional Manager - Hospitality Brand
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit and experienced Regional Manager for a well known hospitality brand. This retailer has a great presence across the high street and lead the way in customer experience, innovative products and high energy.
As Regional Manager you will lead a team of Store Managers to deliver sales targets and own commerciality.
You will be accountable for:
* Driving through the retail strategy for 10-14 stores based throughout Essex and Kent.
* Creating a positive and engaging working environment for store teams.
* Setting clear expectations in service, standards, operations and visuals.
* Managing p&l, budgets, sales forecasting, kpi's and costs.
* Supporting your team with training, coaching and succession planning
* Liaising and networking with head office teams.
* Driving compliance to policy and procedures.
* Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes.
* Assisting with new openings, ad hoc projects and regional support.
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities in a Regional Manager, District Manager, Regional Controller or Area Manager with a flexible management style.
The starting salary is circa £50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include a company car/travel allowance, pension, healthcare and a generous product allowance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79084946