Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrically Biased)
Multi-Skilled Technician (Electrical Bias) - South Wales- Permanent - £40,000-£42,000
An excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician is available with this global FMCG manufacturer in the South Wales area.
Working on shift, you will be responsible for both electrical & mechanical PPM and breakdown response across a wide variety of production and process machinery. You will also carry out new installations, machinery modification and associated site project work.
The two shifts available are:
10PM-6AM Mon-Fri: £40,600
6PM-6AM Saturday and Sunday, with one additional shift during the week: £42,100
The Multi Skilled Engineer will also perform Continuous Improvement activities including 5s Audits.
To be considered for this vacancy, candidates must hold the following skills & experience:
- Apprenticeship trained Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Able to demonstrate expertise across both mechanical & electrical systems
- Experience with PLC's (programming & modification experience preferred)
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in both Electrical & Mechanical Engineering subjects (Or Equivalent)
- Must hold previous experience within an FMCG or food manufacturing environment.
In return a salary of £40,000-£42,000 is on offer and is allied to an excellent benefits package, to include private health and pension package.
To be considered for this vacancy please forward your CV to or contact, James Rafter on: 023 92 322 377.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78603515