Engineering Team Leader
Reporting into the Factory Manager the Engineering Team Leader will manage a small team and have full autonomy on shift. This position plays a crucial part in the smooth running of a state of the art production facility.
Our client is an award winning food manufacturer who are passionate about their products
The successful Engineering Team Leader will be tasked with completing the planned maintenance on site as well as being proactive in their approach to minimise downtime.
Other day to day responsibilities will include:
- Lead a small team of engineers focusing on minimising machinery downtime as well as helping support the sites maintenance.
- Liaise with production to ensure maintenance is carried out to minimise disruptions.
- Develop a small team to encourage proactive behaviour
- Drive a strong team culture in keeping with our clients strong company values
The successful Engineering Team Leader will have a range of the following:
- Ideally 17th edition qualified (multi-skilled or electrically bias)
- Experience within an engineering role within food production
- Exposure to CAPEX projects implementing new machinery
- Ability to contribute effectively to meetings
- Leadership qualities with a strong work ethic
Competitive Salary Plus Package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79053528