Graduate Administrator - Financial Services (Manchester City Centre)
'Big Four' Financial Services firm, managing a Regulation project, on behalf of a Bank, is seeking Graduates to join the team.
The focus of this role is to provide administrative support, to the project team investigating customer cases.
This is an exciting opportunity for Graduates to gain exposure in risk and regulation, within the Finance sector, in a fast paced and dynamic working environment!
- Gather documentation using in house systems, in order to assemble cases for review.
- Monitor and track case progress.
- Liaise with customers and third parties via telephone and written correspondence.
- Act as a key point of contact for the operations team.
- Work to tight deadlines, in order to meet project objectives.
- Produce reports.
- University degree is a prerequisite
- Customer service or office experience
- Telephony experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and organised
- IT proficiency with Microsoft Office packages
This is full time contract role, starting at the end of January 2018, based in Central Manchester. Six months to on-going.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79004448