Senior Payroll Clerk
A service provider based in North Manchester are currently looking to recruit a Senior Payroll/Pensions clerk on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Payroll Manager key duties will include:
- Responsible for ensuring all employees are paid their salaries in line with correct contractual terms and employee tax codes
- Responsible for the preparation of the payroll and related documentation required for review and approval by senior management
- Respond to payroll and pension related queries from employees as and when required ensuring a positive outcome and a high level of customer service is maintained
- Carry out the annual P11d process in line with HMRC guidance
- Complete all relevant transactions to record the monthly payroll, third party payments, PAYE and NIC and provide the value to the treasury function to include in the cash flow forecast
- Complete the monthly reconciliations for payroll, third party payments, PAYE and NIC balance sheet accounts, ensuring any reconciling items are resolved
- Complete any pension scheme administration required, understanding the various schemes and ensuring returns are completed on a timely basis.
Suitable candidates must have experience of working within a busy high volume payroll department, have a broader understanding of accounts to perform reconciliations and have excellent customer service skills to be able to resolve any issues in a diplomatic manner. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78927496