I am currently recruiting a Billings Specialist for a US based law firm based in the City of London. This will be on a temporary to permanent basis.
My client is a leading litigation firm who represent global companies in legal proceedings.
They are currently looking to hire a Billings Specialist in a sole role to join their team as soon as possible. This will be based in the City of London.
This position works closely with the European Billing Manager to deliver a seamless billing service to the Firm and its clients. The role ensures accurate and time efficient coordination of billing materials to and from Partners in order to finalise draft bills, in addition to following through payments for issued bills, where appropriate.
Billings Specialist, City of London
Roles and Duties:
- Responds to requests for billing materials received from Partners.
- Researches and gathers missing information related to billing materials.
- Analyzes and reconciles billing information with online, computer records.
- Reviews all bills received from Partners and corrects as required.
- Maintains up-to-date client billing histories.
- Develops and maintains rapport with Partners assigned.
- Follows through unpaid bills and unbilled time.
- Performs other administrative or billing duties, as required, to assist the Partners or Finance team.
- In addition, responsibilities related to maintaining firm and client information are to be adhered to by all employees. This includes complying with the firm's information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to management.
- Facility with numbers.
- Analytical and detail-orientated.
- A flexible approach to tasks and hours of duty, including overtime.
- Self-motivated and persistent in ensuring tasks are efficiently and effectively completed.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact constructively with all levels of staff.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong team player.
- Is punctual, professional and reliable.
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum A-Levels required.
- 3-5 years billing experience (Elite preferred) in a legal or professional environment preferred.
The successful candidate will be paid between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78994708