Our client is looking for a Packaging Engineer to join their team. The role will involve the design, testing, and implementation of sterile and nonsterile packaging systems for all company product lines. Supporting or leading global or regional cost saving initiatives, standardization or manufacturing support projects.
- Packaging design selection based on existing global tool box, implement product specific adaptions where necessary or design entirely new packaging configurations
- Defining test requirements, writing protocols, carry out or mandate verification testing and conclude testing with reports
- Updating, creating and implementing design control and risk management documentation for packaging configurations according internal requirements and together with involved departments
- Involve and manage relevant departments such as Product Engine, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Engineering and Assurance, Supplier Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering, Purchasing Department, Labelling & IFU department amongst others
- Collaboration with suppliers for packaging components or testing services
- Facilitate and support inter-departmental collaboration for Quality, Cost Saving, Audit Preparation or other initiatives
- BsC or MsC Degree in Packaging Engineering with specialisation in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Packaging
- BsC or MsC Degree in Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering or other Natural Sciences
- Trainee or internships in relevant industries or positions or up to three years of professional experience in relevant positions / industries
- Initial experience with or training of project management with interdisciplinary teams
- Packaging Engineering or Process Engineering and Validation for packaging equipment
- Preferably Polymer Technology and Plastic Moulding Technology
The role will be on a contractor basis for 6 months with possible extension.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79018333