Our growing client is looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to work in their small but friendly team. Ideally you will have some experience within another IFA practice / Insurance firm - applications will be considered for candidates with just some experience or with senior experience and the salary range offered reflects this to account for the level of experience the candidate is able to offer.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the Office Manager and standing in for them during busy times and holidays
- Being responsible for all administration between the IFAs and the clients
- Arranging meetings, Sourcing and monitoring quotations for customers
- Processing information on the back office computer system
- Liaison with IFAs and client by phone, email and general correspondence
The company uses Microsoft 365 and as such your ability to use MS Office including word and excel will be advantageous.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78645215