Administrator ( Pensions)
Job Title:Administrator Location: Winchester Salary: £20,000
Are you looking for an administration role with career progression and training?
Our client in Winchester is recruiting for an excellent Administration opportunity that will be varied, busy and allow you the ability to have ownership of your daily tasks
This administrative position will involve:
* Working with figures and doing calculations
Scanning documents as and when required
Assisting the Pensions Administration Department in the production of written or visual material
*Preparing documentation including letters and reports
* Updating the database with key information regarding client and customer details
* Answering the telephone and assisting the team
* Photocopying, filing and day to day administrative support
This administrative role requires the following:
* Good academic background to include 2 A Levels and 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grades A-C
* Candidates may also be educated to Degree level or equivalent
* Excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
* Proven organisational and analytic skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for an administrative role with training and career prospects.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78911743