Pensions Consultant - Welwyn Garden City - up to £47,000
We're currently recruiting a Pensions Consultant who ideally has experience within both BD and DC schemes (mainly DB)
The Consultant role will be wide ranging and will overlap with both operational management and client management. The Consultant will take a lead role in managing high level projects internally and externally to ensure the successful delivery to clients.
Working closely with the existing governance and secretarial team on a wide range of strategic projects.
- Prepare meeting packs
- Draft minutes to meetings
- To collate action points from meetings and monitor progress in accordance with client specific SLA's
- To work with wider business on the preparation of reports
- To ensure time sheets are completely on time and accurately
- To contribute to marketing activities
- To ensure work is completed within agreed budget
- Attending client meetings
- Overseeing the preparation of summaries for member discretion cases
- Drafting response to member enquiries and complaints
- onitor production of annual reports
You will have excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail, an ability to convey technical issues clearly, strong written skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
For more information please call Kerrie on 01293 848111
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78795330