We are pleased to be working with a well established and expanding business based in Horsham who are looking for an Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key duties will include:
- Maintain all the cash books on a daily basis and top build a strong relationship with the financial controller as you will be giving updates regally.
- Produce cash flow forecasting and every week post cash books to SAP.
- Produce monthly credit control reports and download monthly invoices to post to management accounts.
- To produce a monthly review of SAP expense accounts and every month to prepare SAP interface files for all technical data.
- To assist with the preparation of the monthly MI packs and and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have a strong knowledge of using Excel
- Experience within financial and accounting including knowledge with balancing accounts , purchase and sales ledger processes and preparing cash flows.
- Must have SAP experience.
- At least AAT qualified
- High level when it comes to attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately to deadlines.
Please quote (42096) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79085019