Finance Data Analyst
I am recruiting an Finance Data Analyst to complete a 6 month project for a market leading business based in Winsford. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be required to support the team during a systems implementation project. This will involve day to day transactional management, reconciliations, project management and any other ad-hoc duties as required. My client is looking for a qualified accountant with a flexible and hands on approach to work. You will need to have strong systems skills including advanced level Excel and Access experience.
- Daily reconciliation of sales & cash to core systems
- Identification and tracking of AR position at an invoice level
- Daily reporting on Receivables and Collections on a timely basis
- Constant tracking of the Current and Operating accounts for the Special Purchase Vehicle
- Bi-Monthly reporting and requesting of Loan funding for external parties
- Monthly Portfolio reporting on performance of AR balances
- Posting and reconciling movements to Accounting entries
- Calculation of Interest and other charges
- Assistance with yearly due diligence and audit reporting
- Product of necessary contractual documentation and cash payments in a timely manner
- Development of current systems and influence future systems development as Subject Matter Expert
The ideal candidate will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified. Strong systems skills and experience of Access is essential. You will also need to have exceptional problems solving and organisational skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78968390