To be considered for this role, candidates must be able to read a schematic & work out job requirements, have knowledge of Installation practices and/or heating & ventilation systems.
The main purpose of the role is to plan the daily workload for engineers, supporting the team of Field Engineers and Subcontractors. Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met. Providing technical support to clients, Field Engineers, Sales staff and Subcontractors.
- Customer Service/Support Experience
- IT literate
- Knowledge of installation practices and / or heating & Ventilation systems.
- Ability to read schematic / drawings & work out job requirements
- Good communications, ability to liaise with customers when under pressure.
- Organised & able to respond to constantly changing situations.
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK Driving License
- Engineering team workload - Planning installations, annual service visits, breakdowns, chargeable work. Organising accommodation.
- Administration - Preparing, sending & modifying Risk Assessments & Method Statements etc. to all customers pre-installation.
- Handling engineer's queries as they arise.
- Raising job costings and invoices on job completion.
- Responding to customer queries and resolving problems.
- Ensuring all field jobs run smoothly
- Implementing positive change and procedures
- Assist in managing the subcontractor relationships
- Provision of 2nd line support to Field Engineers, Sales and Subcontractors.
- Complying with health and safety policy and legislation.
If this exciting opportunity to work as an Engineering Coordinator is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79053849