Temporary Finance Graduate
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a large organisation based in North Birmingham to recruit a Temporary Graduate Trainee Accountant.
This offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work closely with the Finance Manager and to be involved with:
- Auditing Invoices for accuracy back to contracts.
- Liaising with teams in the order to bill process to ensure order/contract accuracy.
- Ensure billing and credit teams' processing is in compliance with the documented procedures.
- Produce monthly analysis on accuracy
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Review generated credit notes
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction, internal and externally.
- Contribute to continuous processes improvements.
- Understand and adhere to the documented Infor policies.
The ideal graduate will have graduated either last summer or this summer and can demonstrate:
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Great Excel skills
- Ambition to grow within the business
- Very strong team player
- Demonstrates active leadership qualities
- High degree of initiative and motivation to drive for results
- Reliable & Flexible
- Driven to continual improvement
Salary and Benefits:
- £9 - 10per hour with holiday pay
- Study support package
- On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79089939